Who You Travel With Makes a World of Difference.
Make a Difference in the World.
Let us take care of you. We provide the best travel options to meet your needs at no additional cost to you and no obligation! Whether you know it as eco-, green-, ethical, sustainable, or responsible travel, it's what we do best.
- You specify your travel needs, we match them - No added cost to you
- Adventure, culture, nature, education, service-learning, volunteering, biking
- choose the combination
- Journeys organized by a respected network of travel providers who must demonstrate the best
practices of responsible travel
- One point of contact for destinations around the globe: South and Central America, Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, North America
- Student groups, boomers, families
A Sample of Our Adventures:
Cruise with local Alaskans on a lovingly restored 12 passenger research yacht. Explore rugged coastal wilderness of Alaska’s Inside Passage from the gold rush capitol Juneau to the Scandinavian fishing village of Petersburg. Cruise among an island studded marine wilderness managed by the Tongass National Forest. Visit Frederick Sound,Baranof Wilderness, Tracy Arm-Ford’s Terror Wilderness, including Endicott Arm. Spring cruises in May also include several days of up close exploration inside Glacier Bay National Park. Days are spent kayaking, exploring ashore, and looking for wildlife, while evenings offer quiet solitude in secluded anchorages, a hot shower and warm bed. An Alaska cruise aboard the Catalyst is like having your own floating wilderness lodge, run by local Alaskans.