Who You Travel With Makes a World of Difference.
Make a Difference in the World.
Let us take care of you. We provide the best travel options to meet your needs at no additional cost to you and no obligation! Whether you know it as eco-, green-, ethical, sustainable, or responsible travel, it's what we do best.
- You specify your travel needs, we match them - No added cost to you
- Adventure, culture, nature, education, service-learning, volunteering, biking
- choose the combination
- Journeys organized by a respected network of travel providers who must demonstrate the best
practices of responsible travel
- One point of contact for destinations around the globe: South and Central America, Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, North America
- Student groups, boomers, families
A Sample of Our Adventures:
Get an insider’s look at Breckenridge, Vail, Aspen, Leadville−and points in between. Hike on Independence Pass, raft on the Eagle River, and bike the back roads into Aspen, with majestic mountain views at every turn. You will explore and experience this state to the fullest!
Just off the tip of Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula is a small island largely untouched by tourism, despite its proximity to Cancún. Isla Holbox might go unnoticed entirely, except for some unique visitors who come to its warm ocean waters each summer. Their presence is hard to ignore, since they are 40 feet long and weigh 15 tons. These are gentle whale sharks – not whales at all, despite their size, but actually the world’s largest fish. Docile and unafraid, they allow us to swim close enough to observe the checkerboard pattern of pale yellow dots and stripes covering their thick gray skin.