Who You Travel With Makes a World of Difference.
Make a Difference in the World.
Let us take care of you. We provide the best travel options to meet your needs at no additional cost to you and no obligation! Whether you know it as eco-, green-, ethical, sustainable, or responsible travel, it's what we do best.
- You specify your travel needs, we match them - No added cost to you
- Adventure, culture, nature, education, service-learning, volunteering, biking
- choose the combination
- Journeys organized by a respected network of travel providers who must demonstrate the best
practices of responsible travel
- One point of contact for destinations around the globe: South and Central America, Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, North America
- Student groups, boomers, families
A Sample of Our Adventures:
Cairns, Australia is blessed with a superb location between lush rainforest, classic outback and the Great Barrier Reef. On this active adventure you’ll sample two UNESCO World Heritage areas and some of the oldest rainforest on the planet. With an emphasis on viewing wildlife, this journey will also give you a glimpse of near-extinct finches, kangaroos from the basket of a hot air balloon, and a rainbow of reef fish, turtles, giant clams and coral gardens. Combined with aboriginal culture, unique eco-lodges, and an expert guide, this adventure captures the essence of wild Australia.
This trip will take you on a journey of exploration into colorful and dynamic modern India. From the Himalayan mountains of north India where Tibetan Buddhism thrives to the sacred Ganges River of the Hindus which flows out onto the plains, you will experience India’s spiritual depth. You will experience the lives and amazing cultural heritage of the Tibetan people in Dharamsala, home of the Dalai Lama. You will attend the famous “aarti” ceremony, volunteer in a Tibetan refugee school, ride an elephant while looking for tigers, ride an Indian train, and grapple with the impact that globalization is having on both rich and poor.