Napa Valley…legendary for so many reasons. Visitors from around the world come to this spectacular destination for its incredible wines as well as the plethora of available activities. Take a personal glimpse into this California treasure…from biking the quaint roadways to hiking the beautiful hillsides; from savoring the delectable culinary creations and wines to just taking a deep breath of the grape scented air and enjoying a slower pace.
- Take to the skies…enjoy an exclusive hot air balloon adventure, marvel at the quiet as you soar over the vineyards in a glider or hover over the small towns and farms in a helicopter.
- Ride the rails… let the famous Napa Valley Wine Train take you on an exclusive journey through the Napa Valley as you imbibe in fine wines and culinary creations.
- Hit the road in style in a classic convertible or vintage automobile for a winery tour tailored to your tastes.
- Interactive cooking class with a renowned Valley chef, using the freshest ingredients from local farms.
- High adventure …zip across vineyards and hillsides for a bird’s eye view of the Valley’s natural beauty.
- Fore…take a private clinic with a golf pro including one-on-one instruction, videotaping for review and critique and a round of golf at one of Napa’s picturesque courses.
Unique Aspects: Napa Valley is certainly known for its fine wines and this tour can be customized to your specific interests. If you want to focus on wines, visit the vineyards, observe a harvest and crush, learn the art of wine making and hone your tasting skills, we can tailor an experience just for you. Or, if you’d rather enjoy the great outdoor adventures of the area we can create a once-in-a-lifetime trip with activities just for you—golf, spa pampering, mud baths, biking, hiking, horseback riding and more.
Accommodations and What’s Included: Beautiful Bardessono Hotel or another unique 4- and 5-star hotel/lodge, breakfast and lunch each day, dinner in a vineyard, dinner at a private estate, and a final night wine cave reception and dinner. Lunches and dinners include selected wines.
Best Time to Go: March through October. Spring, summer and fall are fabulous times to visit the Wine Country and each season offers its own delights.
Duration: Four days and three nights.
- Lodging at the Bardessono, winner of numerous “green” awards with luxurious guest rooms, a restaurant focusing on local, farm fresh ingredients, carbon fiber bicycles, on-site gardens, water and energy conservation, waste management, recycling and more.
- Local guides.
- Meals and accommodations provided by locally owned hotels.
- Farm-to-table dinners highlighting local farmers’ bounty.
- Interactive wine making and cooking classes.
- Visits to identified “green” wineries many of whom utilize solar power, water reclamation, organic fertilization, sustainable pest control and more.