Experience the very best of Alaska in just over a week: the stunning seacoast teeming with marine wildlife, a cozy ecolodge nestled in the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, our exclusive seacoast lodge situated within Kenai Fjords National Park, and time to explore the splendors of Denali.
- Be among the first to stay at the new Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge, our exclusive destination within Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Seek out tidewater glaciers, humpback and orca whales, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, sea otters and more on a marine wildlife & glacier cruise.
- Explore both the Kenai Peninsula and Denali National Park, and learn about Alaska’s varied wildlife from the seacoast to the tundra.
- Choose from activities that can be as active or as leisurely as you like, from hiking to rafting, kayaking to gold panning, or biking to sightseeing.
- Journey across Alaska’s roadless valleys in the first class Alaska Railroad GoldStar rail cars.
Many tour companies visit Kenai Fjords National Park, but only one lets you stay in the rustic elegance of a lodge and private cabins. During your stay at Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge, sea kayak amid sparkling glacial ice and harbor seals, take a guided hike inland, or simply relax at the lodge and enjoy the spectacular view of Pedersen Glacier. This unique opportunity to experience Alaska’s stunning seacoast is paired with a comprehensive journey through the Kenai Peninsula and Denali National Park, making the Alaska 9-Day Grand Journey an unforgettable Alaskan adventure.
Private and duplex cabins with private bath.
- Local trip leaders, guides and staff.
- Local accommodations.
- Support of local restaurants and businesses.
- Extensive recycling program at all operators’ sites.
- Hydroelectric power system at Kenai Backcountry Lodge.
- Carbon offsets.
- Donations to local conservation efforts.