Inside Maui’s 120-mile coastline lay a surprising range of microclimates. From exotic gardens to rain shadow dry lands, sandy lagoons and snowy peaks, the tropical island is an adventurer’s paradise. In this six-day multi-sport adventure, we pack the best Maui has to offer on both land and sea. Experience the challenging climbs and exhilarating descents of Maui’s mountainous back roads by bike and later by foot for a closer look at its lush landscape. Ocean-top activities of surfing and sea kayaking round out the full island experience.
- Ride the famed Mt. Haleakala where its 3,500 foot elevation offers spectacular views of four other Hawaiian islands.
- Soak in Maui’s amazing scenery dotted with water falls, rugged sea cliffs and two of the world’s largest volcanoes.
- Explore native taro fields, the staple crop of islanders for centuries.
- Surf Maui’s legendary waves during a two hour private lesson from local experts.
- Peruse shops and markets in quaint fishing villages.
Spending time in the smaller Hawaiian villages, tasting the local fare, learning with the locals and relaxing on some of the most beautiful beaches on the planet.
6 days 5 nights.
- Local guides.
- Locally owned accommodations and restaurants.
- Public and local transportation.
- Recycles at both operator’s site & on the road.
- Purchases local goods & services.
- Carbon offsets.